09 January 2009

Placenta oral liquid

Gifts. Often a tricky thing. How much do I spend? Do I get something fun? Something practical? Something they can share? How well do I really know them? How can I find out what they want, what they need?
In China people often tend towards the practical side of things, giving gifts that are health-related. I'm told that in the past eggs were the gift of choice. Nowadays milk is more popular. But if you want to go that extra mile, to really show that you care, just head down to the local supermarket and there'll be a whole aisle-ful of healthy gifts. These usually take the form of a large briefcase-sized box, immaculately packaged in red and gold, and inside... protein powder. Maybe with added vitamins. American ginseng is another popular one. But the best I've seen so far, by a country mile, has to be this badboy:


A part of me was hoping that this was just an awful translation. But its not. It really is essence/extract of sheep and black chicken placenta. I hear it does wonderful things for a lady's health. If I ever have to buy a gift for a lady that I have a particular hatred for, I might splash out on some Florifa for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment